If you have previously used this service before and want to re-register all you need to do is login to PowerSchool. On the left hand menu bar you will see an item called Bus Registration Form. Click on this item and the registration page will open. To register you simply need to indicate how you want to be invoiced for this service and tick the box agreeing to the terms and conditions. This needs to be done for each child you would like to register to use the service.
If you are new to the school and would like to register your child or children to the busing service for the first time then you will need to fill out a form. The Admissions office will send you this form once your application is complete.
For questions regarding PowerSchool please email PowerSchool Support at:
For questions regarding Busing please email the bus coordinator at:
- Bus monitors are assigned to each school bus for the purpose of supervision and communication.
- ISY Security inspects school busses daily, at arrival and prior to departure from the ISY campus
- School busses are equipped with seat belts
- School busses are equipped with first aid kits and fire extinguishers
- School busses are equipped with in-bus video surveillance cameras
- Bus Monitors and Drivers have been vetted and advised of ISY’s Child Protection Policy
- ISY Security maintains a roster of students assigned to each bus
For student safety, ISY Security monitors the transportation of students to and from ISY along the pre-designated routes. This enables ISY Security to note security concerns and help address security related issues with the ISY bussing program.
- Each bus monitor is issued an ISY owned “smart phone”.
- The ISY Bus Coordinator will ensure that all the phones have sufficient credits
- Each ISY owned “smart phone” is identified by school bus letter.
- Each “smart phone” is pre-loaded with a secure travel security application called Traveler Secure (www.travelersecure.com).
- The ISY Bus Coordinator will ensure that the bus monitors are familiar with the Traveler Secure system and understand check-in requirements.
- Each school bus will be reflected in the Travelers Secure System under an ISY account and by bus letter. This will facilitate easy tracking.
- Traveler Secure is a travel security system that connects travelers through a phone application (iOS or Android) to a web-based map/dashboard that can be monitored by managers and/or security personnel. This is the same system utilized for the ISY Travel Security Support Program.
- Traveler Secure is provided to International Schools at no cost. -2-
- The application allows for non-verbal check-ins that are automatically logged by date, time, and location.
- Security personnel and/or managers can receive email notifications of check-ins on a pre- determined schedule.
- ISY Security can monitor ISY bus transportation in near real time.
- The application will also notify security personnel and/or managers if travelers move outside an authorized travel area. (Geo-Fencing)
- The application is configured with a non-verbal emergency notification system that willnotify emergency contacts/managers/security personnel and provide real-time location information.