Tuition and Fees
To submit an application a fee code is required. This fee code is provided by ISY upon receiving payment of the application fee
1. Online payment using our TD e-bill solution. This allows direct payments from your bank account (US banks only) or the simplicity of a credit card payment. Click on this link to access the payment portal. There is also a guide on how to use the portal which can be accessed here.
2. US dollar cash at the ISY Business Office; a cash handling fee of .5% will be levied.
3. Electronic bank transfer.
- Bank details can be found on the 'Association Fees' and 'Tuition Fees' documents above here.
- Applicants name and grade level noted.
- A copy of the remittance advice should be emailed to the Admissions Office.
- The fee code, as well as a receipt, will be emailed to the applicant once payment has been received by the school.
- All sending and receiving bank charges are the sender's responsibility.
20 Shwe Taungyar Street, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar
Phone: +95 1 512793 Ext. 555